August 1, 2016: The Department of Housing (DOH) and the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) announced the schedule for competitive funding rounds for state fiscal year 2017.
July 12, 2016: The State of Connecticut Bond Commission approved funding for the following projects we provide consulting services for:
- North Street Apartments in New Britain, CT
- Sarum Village in Salisbury, CT
- Parker School Elderly Housing in Tolland, CT
July 25, 2016: The Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Affordable Housing Program will be open on July 25, 2016 with applications due on September 13.
March 24, 2016: Housing Enterprises, Inc. assisted the following developers with their projects. They were recently awarded funding through the State of CT.
- Friendship Service Center, Inc. – New Britain, North Street Apartments
- Connection Fund, Inc. – New London, Saint Mary’s Place